Naturally, curly hair demands a lot of care and attention. If you have ever gotten frustrated that you can’t do the hairstyles you see online, then you are not alone. But don’t lose hope; there are lots of simple hairstyles for curly hair that you can still go for.
Naturally, curly hair is hard to style, no doubt, but if you know what you are doing, you can still rock your curls. If it is a casual event or you are looking for a hairstyle to wear on a daily basis to work, here are two hairstyles you can flaunt yourself in:
This is a very simple hairstyle that anyone with light or loose curls can pull off. The best thing is that twists keep the curls out for your face. If you have trouble with frizz, you will be able to hide some of it too. So to get started with this simple hairstyle for curly hair, follow these steps:
- Take a generous portion of hair on one side of your face; twist them inwards to the middle of your crown. Keep twisting until you reach the back of your head.
- Now secure it with bobby pins. Twist your hair the same way on the other side. This twist should overlap the one you have secured already. You can also criss-cross them to make them extra secure.
- And you are done with twisted curls.
Up-do for curly hair
Here are another one of the simple hairstyles for curly hair. It is perfect if you are looking forward to taming your curls. It is a go-to hairstyle on a bad hair day. You can even carry this hairstyle on a special occasion. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Although this hairstyle is simple, it consists of 3 mini buns. To get started, part your hair above the crown for creating the first bun.
- Twist it into a bun and pin it at the back of your head but in the middle. Use bobby pins so that they are not visible.
- Right below the first section, part your hair about 2 inches to create another bun. Depending on how much hair you have, you can even create up to 5 buns. Repeat the process until you reach the nape of your neck.
- Use hairspray to set everything in place. You are now done with this simple yet elegant up-do.
These hairstyles are pretty simple to try regardless of the texture of your hair. Plus, they don’t involve any heat styling. The only hair product you will have to apply is a hairspray to keep your hair in place. Apart from these, there are lots of other simple hairstyles for curly hair you can do for starting from a top knot, braided crown, etc. that do not need any styling products or tools. They are best for an everyday look, and the best part is you get to keep your hair away from your face without putting much effort.