In this article, you will learn how to apply concealer perfectly. Concealers are useful for covering all sorts of skin blemishes and imperfections, such as brighten dull skin and dark circles under the eyes.
Usually, they are applied before foundation, but many top make-up artists now recommend that they are more effective if blended in afterward, and then set with a light dusting of powder. They come in creams and sticks.
Your lips are a focal point of your face. So, a little lipstick can make all the difference to your overall look. Applying Lipstick is an art. Unfortunately, it is often applied badly and looks smudged, uneven, or “bleeding” at the corners of the mouth. Here, you will learn how to apply concealer and lipstick.
What is concealer?
Concealer work like a foundation in a sense. Both are normally used to make skin look more uniform in color. They comes in an array of shades, from the top lightest to the bottom deepest. White can be used to blur dark circles or to bruise, and to brighten dull skin.
Using concealer is the best art to hide the high color spots and especially dark circles under the eyes. After correctly applying concealer, you will look fresh and young. Most of the beauty experts’ advice best concealer to the ladies who want teeny looks for the parties and dates.
How to Apply Concealer?
- Use sparingly and then add more if necessary.
- To camouflage broken veins and reddish skin, try a little green color corrector under your normal foundation.
- To hide dark circles under the eyes, use a slightly darker shade than your foundation.
- Generally, the best shade is the one that matches your skin color.
- If using concealer over foundation, “paint” it on with a flat, firm eye shadow brush and then pat with loose powder.
How to Apply Lipstick- Tips and tricks
Choosing the right color or shade is essential when it comes to the Lipstick. Unfortunately, the lipstick color is often selected that doesn’t match the overall makeup at all. Even if you know how to apply Lipstick, a wrong shade can change your looks all together.
Lip Shaping Tips
You can change the shape of your lips. For this, disguise imperfections by outlining them with a lip pencil and using a similar shade of Lipstick inside the outline. For applying Lipstick professionally, we will advise some of the best lip shaping tips here.
- To make a small mouth look larger, apply a lighter lipstick to the inner edges of the lips.
- To create a fuller-looking mouth, use brighter and frosted shades.
- To make large lips look less prominent, use a deep matt shade of Lipstick.
Other useful Lipstick tips
- Use a cotton bud to “tidy” the corners of the mouth where Lipstick tends to “bleed.”
- For more lasting coverage, use a creamy lipstick.
- For a natural look, try a lip gloss.
- Now you know how to apply Lipstick and which shade to choose. Also, you have learned the lip shaping tips and techniques.