Are you looking for the simple DIY beauty tips of face? Then you are on the right spot. In this articles, we are going to explain some easy DIY beauty tips of face by using Chocolates.
For many of us, Chocolate is a favourite dessert or a sweet treat. However, not many us know that we can use it as face masks for toning and rejuvenating of our face. But here, we are talking about good quality chocolate with the percentage of cocoa of a minimum 70% or more. For instance, dark chocolate contains flavonoids, which protect cells from free radical damage.
Furthermore, it also contains caffeine, a de-puffing ingredient often added to skincare products. In addition to this, dark chocolate contains vitamin A, B-complex, D, and E. Even more, they are useful for the absorption of calcium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, and zinc. As a result, the chocolate facial is getting popular day by day. Read on for beauty tips of face to get a soft and glowing face!
Face Masks For Glowing Skin- DIY
Chocolate Face Mask With A Bunch Of Ingredients
We have created our own luxurious chocolate face mask with many ingredients that you probably already have at home! You’ll be able to whip this mask up in no time, and yes, it’s all-natural and edible. So what will this mask do for your skin? Let us give you a rundown of the ingredients:
- Cocoa powder is filled with rich antioxidants to boost your skin’s radiance. Beside this, the minerals such as copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc in it helps to stimulate cell growth and tissue repair and, increased the absorption of nutrients.
- Coconut Oil is gentle and moisturising to soften your skin. Moreover, it is very rich in vitamin E and used in many beauty tips of face.
- Honey helps to purify the face skin but without drying it out, maintaining hydration. It preserves elasticity and nourishes the skin in-depth, toning, and regenerating it.
- Yogurt is packed with skin-loving nutrients and anti-bacterial properties that help fight skin conditions like acne
- Sugar acts as an exfoliant to eliminate dead skin cells.
So grab a block of Chocolate to enjoy as you spread some of this deliciousness onto your face, you’ll be feeling amazing inside and out in no time!
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
How to use this Mask:
- Place the cocoa powder and coconut oil into a bowl and mix until combined well. If the mixture is too runny, simply add a little more cocoa powder.
- Add the honey and yogurt and stir until mixed in. Add the sugar last, so it doesn’t dissolve.
- Ensure the mixture is a thick consistency, like cake batter, so that it doesn’t slide off your face.
- Apply to the skin and leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Hydrating Chocolate Face Mask- beauty tips of face
Take 50 grams of chocolate that has 50 to 70 % of cocoa content. Make it a liquid by warming it up. Mix one tablespoon of liquid chocolate, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1 egg’s yolk. Mix it all up very well, spread all over your face for about 15 minutes, and rinse with water.
Toning Chocolate Face Mask
You need the same chocolate liquid, apple, banana, strawberries, and watermelon. Mix all these ingredients in your blender. Now, put 2-3 tablespoons of this mix into the bowl. Apply the mask on your face for about 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
So how are these beauty tips of face? Will you be trying out this easy beauty DIY? Tell us in the comments below!